Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Making Friends

You may, or may not, have noticed the list on the left-hand side of this page under Making Friends keeps getting longer and longer. Well, my friends, this is my brand spanking new Blogroll. It's a list I've been compiling for the last several days of all the blogs that I'm reading. Some I read very regularly, others are an occassional read, but I enjoy reading all of them. So, when you're finished reading The Mommy Diaries, take a few moments and browse my list. I'm sure there are a few you'll find interesting.

I'm pretty new at the Blogroll-thing, so if you see your blog listed, please link to me on your site. And if you don't see your blog listed, comment on this post and I'll add you. There is a link under the list that says "Blogroll Me," clicking this link will automatically add me to your Blogroll.

I'm looking forward to reading and meeting you. If you have any questions, either comment or e-mail me. I will answer.

0 comments: