Monday, May 5, 2008

Mothers deserve more than just a day; How about Mother's Week

I think mothers deserve more than just a day. For all the work we all do, we should be celebrated for much more than 24 hours. So this week, I'm asking you to share your stories about your mother at The Mercury's Mother's Day 2008 page. Submit your story by e-mailing it to fausteileen0.mothersday@blogger.com or to efaust@pottsmerc.com It can be as long or as short as you like. You can even include pictures; just add them in your e-mail.

Don't be shy, give your mom the tribute she deserves. It's the least you can do, she did raise you, you know. After you submit your story, let me know by commenting to this post or e-mailing me. I will be sharing stories here about my favorite moms through the rest of this week. I would love some company during this journey through motherhood, so please share your stories.
I told my mom story and you can read it here. My post is called "My Mom: My Biggest Fan." Follow the link and you'll learn that I am not only a mother, but a pretty big dork too. But none of that ever mattered to my mom who was, and still is, always cheering for me.

Thanks, Mom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rah, Rah!! Thanks so much for the beautiful words. They really mean a lot. I'm glad the high school years are over, though. I look forward to just going to see performances and events of Sophia and Ryan's and you being the cheerleader! It's exhausting, but lots of fun. I'm sure your kids will be happy you are there to cheer them on. Just remember, the louder the better!
Love Mom