Monday, September 22, 2008

Give them love ... they deserve it

There are exactly five days before my ride. I am overcome with a strange mixture of nerves and excitement that is hard to describe. Since this is the only thing I'll be thinking this week, I've enlisted the help of some super awesome bloggers to help get me (and you) through the week.

So, sit back and enjoy the ride … and be sure to give them lots of love. They're helping me out so much this week and since I blog for free, I'll never be able to repay them.

1 comments:

JSue said...

One of my closest childhood friends has MS. It's hard to see her confined to a wheelchair.

The Hubs rides the MS 150 here in TX from Houston to Austin. Unfortunately, he missed this year due to the birth of our little man, but he's planning on jumping back in for '09. He hopes I'll join him in 2010...we'll see!

Sounds like a blast to me.