Monday, June 2, 2008

Join the party

If you've been reading this blog, or if you know me in real life, you know that I have several tattoos. So, when the opportunity came up to join a tattoo party over at …and the pursuit of happiness, I just couldn't resist. It's a chance to find out a little more about the people you read about every day, but don't necessarily know exactly who they are. It's definitely a party, and I can't wait to see some of the tattoos that will be on display.

Of course, it isn't a party unless there's a game, and in this case it's a guessing game. Go ahead and visit …and the pursuit of happiness today and join in on the fun. See if you can guess which tattoo belongs to which blogger (yes, one of my tattoos is there; see if you can guess which one it is, and don't forget to come back here and let me know if you did or not).

0 comments: