Ryan has started taking a little cat nap in the morning after breakfast. It's helped by giving us all time to get dressed and ready for the day. This morning I went to his room to wake him so I could get Sophia off to daycare. Fridays are Mommy and Son Day because I have off from work, but Sophia still goes to daycare, so he only had to get up so I could take his sister to daycare. I felt even worse when I saw how at peace he was.
On to something new ...
I was tagged by Melinda Zook and I'm taking the challenge to share 7 Randmom Things About Me and the 4 Things. I was hesitant at first because it is a lot of information about me, but then I thought that I’m posting my kids all over the place and sharing all sorts of details about my family life that I might as well share a few details about who I really am.7 Random Things About Me
1. I can easily waste and entire day not doing anything and that can get me in trouble.
2. There are nights I want to kill my cat. Seriously, I want to kill her. Usually it's at 3 a.m. when she's meowing so loud that she wakes me and I have to get up and feed her ... even though her food timer is right about to go off.
3. I have tattoos, I love them and will probably get more, but there are times when I wonder what it will be like to have them when I'm a grandmother.
4. I wish I could have had kids and not gain any weight.
5. I often wonder what I would do all day if I was a stay-at-home mom. Probably do volunteer work so I could get out of the house and not shop.
6. I love shoes. Seriously, I have an obsession and I’m passing it on to my daughter. See shopping comment in No. 5.
7. I finish putting on my makeup in the parking lot of daycare before I go to work.
The 4 Things
4 Jobs I’ve Had:
Assistant summer camp director
4 Shows on my TiVo/DVR:
Ace of Cakes
4 Places I’ve Been:
4 Favorite Foods:
Anything my husband makes
My mom’s lasagna
4 CD’s Recently Listened To:
Modest Mouse, Good New for People Who Love Bad News
Beastie Boys, Paul’s Boutique
Carbon/Silicon, Last Post
Lily Allen, Alright, Still
4 Things You Can Do to Make My Day:
Compliment my kids
Offer to babysit
Let me sleep in