Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tweet, tweet, Twitter, Twitter

Well, I did it. Yesterday I signed up for the great social networking experiment that is Twitter. My recent Twitter posts are shown on the right-hand side of this page, and, of course, feel free to follow me on Twitter. If you do, you can be the first hear all about the juicy details of my exciting life. (Insert sarcastic remark here.) For instance, when I blew out my tire driving to work yesterday morning, Twitter-ers would be the first to know that I was stuck on the side of the road less than a mile from my house with two babies screaming in the backseat waiting for my knight in shining armor (a.k.a. my husband) to come and change my tire. OK, maybe you wouldn't have known all that since I didn't even have the account until after that fiasco, but you get the picture. You will also get links to my most recent blog entries, which is really convenient.

Got questions? Twitter has a really helpful faq page that can help you get started. So what are you waiting for? Get started.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twitter's fun, glad to see you're there. Will have to look you up!

Great blog!